Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, August 5, 2013

More Christmas In July...A Week Late!

Good Morning Blog Friends! I hope you had a nice weekend. I really meant to post these last week but time got away from me and I wasn't able to until now. For those of you that have been following me for awhile, you may remember the "Candy Cane Poem" card I did a couple years ago, the layout is a bit different but the sentiment is the same---
Here's a close up of the sentiment...I love that poem---
A card for our friends up north---
And a card for my good friend Gigi. It photographed a little dark---
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. I will be MIA as I am working on a project for my son but will be try not to be gone too long. Enjoy your day...see you next time!

14 comments:

craftieodmae said...

these are all just gorgeous!!!!

Beth said...

Beautiful. I especially like the Candy Cane Poem...I do remember that from years ago. Your style just keeps getting better.

Marie said...

the red and white is beautiful. i love the poem. thanks for sharing.

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Parabéns Kelly!!!

Amei cada detalhes dos cartões natalinos. Já salvei no meu arquivos. Belíssimos!!!

Beijos e tenha dias abençoados e iluminados

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!!

julie said...

your cards are all Stunning. Your friends are honoured to receive such beautiful cards. Julie x

nwilliams6 said...

Great cards Kelly. Each one is so different and all are really special. Love the candy cane sentiment- makes a beautiful card! Snowmen are always a delight to me, and the third one is heartwarming and captures the fun of waiting for Christmas presents. Wonderfully done. Can't wait to see what you are up to! Hugz!

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly, your new cards are so wonderful. I love always your creations.
Hugs
Melodie

Solange Barreto said...

Obrigada por suas belíssimas criações, amo. Beijo

Sandi said...

Oh Kelly you always delight with your detail and style, love each one, hugs

Teresa said...

Love...love...love the candy cane card! Your work is beautiful, as always.

Anonymous said...

Didn't think you could improve on the candy cane card but you managed a find a way. These are spectacular. So jealous, you have a good jump on Christmas!
AnonyMOUSE

Cheryl said...

Love these cards. So much detail. I especially love the stocking card.

Diane said...

Beautiful cards, you are getting such a great start on your Christmas cards, and I LOVE seeing all the fantastic ideas you have!! Sorry I am late in posting this, we have been on vacation and I am doing "catch" up...glad I didn't miss these, I especially love the first one...beautiful!!