Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, May 14, 2012

A Couple of Father's Day Cards

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and for those of you that are mothers and grandmothers, I hope you had a wonderful day! Here's a couple of Father's Day cards I'd like to share with you. I'm really pressed for time, so this will be a really short posting... if you need more information or if you have any questions on the recipe or the supplies I used...please feel free to email me---  
That's it for now...Thanks for stopping by. I hope to get back before the end of the week with a couple more cards that I have been working on so be sure to check back...Til then enjoy your day and have a great week!

16 comments:

craftykarla said...

Very beautiful cards! What size are the finished cards?
crafts4karla@gmail.com

Beth said...

Both of these cards are GREAT. The sentiment on the first one and the calendar on the second one is awesome. The layers and colors used is perfect. TFS.

craftieodmae said...

you getting a jump start, awesome cards!

Marie said...

great cards... awesome designs

Sandi said...

kelly these are fantastic and sure to make a dad feel really special, hugs

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are really on top of your game... I've not even thought about Father's day cards! These are stunning!

julie said...

Beautiful card Kelly. I love the colours you have used. Julie x

Suzanne said...

Love both of these Father's day cards. They are just wonderful!!

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
both cards are so wonderful, perfect for father's day.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

I love all the different angles and shapes and patterns mixed in, you did a great job. I actually looked at these briefly yesterday morning but didn't have time to write a note so please forgive me, this is the first opportunity I've had - they're great cards (as usual).

AnonyMOUSE

Lorene said...

I love these two cards. Any Father would be happy to receive them. I really like the one with the bird. Great Colors. Great Job as always.!!!!!

eunice said...

Lol, my goodness, you are an amazing planner and so quick! I love that I can always depend on your wonderful cards for inspiration for these occasions way ahead of time! Great job on these 2 cards, Kelly...you have a wonderful creative eye for getting all the pieces to color coordinate and balance so well...wish I could pick your brain to learn your creative process!

k squared said...

Love all the layers and coordinated papers. The details are awesome! Perfect for any father.

Diane said...

Wonderful cards for a man...I struggle so hard with manly cards, but you always nail it....great inspirations

Pam D said...

Wow girl! You knocked it out of the park once again. All your cards are gorgeous!
Thanks for stoppin' by and sayin' "Hi", love it when you do.
Blessings!

Solange Barreto said...

Kelly, sua criatividade é impressionante, tudo lindo demais, amo seus cartões.
Um beijo.