Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, October 28, 2011

A Few Thank You Cards

Happy Friday!!! I hope you've had a great week! Here's a few Thank You cards that I did since my last posting. We will be taking a trip next month and will be staying with my sister in law and her husband for a few days. This is the card we will leave behind for their hospitality. The house image is from The Welcome Home set from The Cutting Cafe and the circle word is computer generated---
We normally travel with our dogs but this trip we will be leaving them behind. Here is the Thank You money holder for the boarder at our vets office. The dogs are from a Scrapping Cottage die...can you tell I love that die---
And finally here is a couple Thank You cards for my grandson, son and daughter in law for my 56th birthday celebration a few weeks ago using a Penny Black image with Nellie Snellen Flower punch. There is a story that goes along with the cow image but I'll spare you the details. The owl is a Go Kreate die---
That's it for now...I'm still working on my Thanksgiving cards but struggling. I hope to be done by next week and will post them when I'm done. Thanks for stopping by...as always if you have any questions on the recipe or supplies that I have used in my postings today, please feel free to email me. Even though I am no longer actively blogging, I will stop by your blog if you leave a comment to see what you've been up to. Til next time...have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I just love ALL the cards you do! Your such a versatile stamper and I so enjoy visiting your blog!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Kelly !!!

Estão fantásticos os seus cartões. Amei todos !!!

Beijos e tenha uma excelente viagem.

Tammy E. said...

Cute, cute, cute -- all of them!

Anonymous said...

These are great. I LOVE the doors with the heart shaped door handle.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonyMOUSE

Silli said...

awww, wonderful cards my sweet friend... Love all the cute details, love the buttons... HOW PRETTY!!!! I hope all is well and you are ok! Thinking of you!!!!

Migdalia said...

All your cards are wonderful, full of details! I love them all! TFS

Beth said...

Oh Kelly, I just love these! Especially the house. Pink and aqua is my favorite color combo and the play on words is so cute. I'm so happy to see you posting again. Thanks so much for sharing your creative ideas.

Barb said...

As always your cards are just adorable. Love the little house and the one with the two dogs is just too cute! So happy you're still posting. Love it!

Teresa said...

I love your dog stamp! We have a little shih-tzu/ Lhasa apso mix. I love all your cards. Thanks fo sharing!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly....I love your cards. Your sentiments are so cute. Your embellishments are so great!! Have a great trip.

Tina said...

They are all great cards!! I love the hospitality card and the owl card is so cute!! I have a cow story myself. In fact I just purchased a cow stamp to make a card for my sister. LOL Have a a great time on your trip!!

Marie said...

these are jam packed with cuteness.

Carol<>< said...

Hi Kelly, I am so glad that you are still posting your beautiful cards...
I love to take a look at what you have been up to and the pups are so cute, Happy Belated Birthday!
Carol<><

F.T said...

So beautiful works, but the strips sound to be something extra on them.

clear business cards
discount card printing

Unknown said...

Scrolling through your lovely blog I didn't realise it's been so long since I hopped here. Sorry Kelly but was so busy lately.. but then it's always my loss. Your cards are always gorgeous and so inspirational. Hugs xxx