Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, September 2, 2011

The Winner Of The Cutting Cafe Give Away Is...

Good Morning...Happy Friday! I hope you are having a great week.This is the moment we have been waiting for...the winner of the Cutting Cafe Give Away!!! I want to thank everyone for participating. The Winner of the Up Up In The Sky Wishes Printable Stamp Set from The Cutting Cafe has been selected using Ramdon.org from 40 entries (there was 1 entry after midnight so I didn't include it...sorry) and the winner of this awesome printable stamp set is...Drum Roll Please... 
#32-Vanessa! Congratulations Vanessa! Please send me your email address so I can send you the file for this awesome Printable Stamp Set from The Cutting Cafe. My email address is--- knmic1012@aol.com. My thanks to everyone who participated...I had so much fun! And to those of you that weren't lucky enough to have your name drawn, please check The Cutting Cafe Blog often...Regina offers Give Aways all the time, so I'm sure there will be another one real soon!

Now comes the hard part for me...removing The Cutting Cafe badge from my side bar...sniff sniff.

I'll be back a bit later with a couple of Christmas cards that I've been working on...just as soon as I can download them from the camera to my blog...see you in a bit.

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo, Vanessa! Lucky you! xxD

Carol<>< said...

congrats, Vanessa! have fun,
Carol<><

Vanessa Middleton said...

YAHOO!!!!! I can't believe I won. What a shock I just got when I was on my own blog seeing if I had any new comments. LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! E-mailing you now. :)