Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, May 30, 2011

From The Heart/You Are 1 in a 101

Good Morning Everyone! For those of you that are here in the US, I hope you are having a great holiday weekend. While you are with friends and family having a cookout in the backyard or just enjoying the day off work, take a moment to remember all the men and women that served in the Armed Forces that gave their lives for our freedom.
Here's a couple of cards that I wanted to share with you...that is of course if Blogger allows me to post them. Grrrr...I am just about over Blogger...let's hope all the bugs have been ironed out and we can start a week with no problems. On to today's cards...I've been wanting to use this new Fleur De Lis rectangle set from Spellbinders...I think it's going to be one of my favorites---
Here's a simple Thank You for our Disney friends Kathi and Bob. They had us to their home the week before last for a cookout and even though the card says they are 1 in a 101...they really are 1 in a gazillion! For those of you that are new new to my blog, Kathi and Bob are Disney enthusiasts and I try to come up with a Disney theme for the cards I make for them--- 
That's it for today...Thanks for stopping by..If you have a question on the recipe or supplies that I have used in my posting today, please feel free to email me. I've got a couple of cards that I'm working on for The Cutting Cafe, so I'll be back later in the week to post them...Until then...enjoy your day!

16 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh goodness such pretty cards sweetie...love the cute doggy and beautiful borders....enjoy the holiday weekend sweetie :) Hugs x

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous!!!!

Beth said...

Both of these cards are fantastic Kelly. I especially love the first one with the flowers. The way you have the Dalmatians coming out of the circle on the second one is really cool. Love the colors on both of them.

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards!!! I am with you tht Spellbinders die is gorgeous...all the detail...very, very pretty card! Love the little Dalamation...I used to have a Dalmation...she was a nightmare, but I loved her...her named was Domino....so this card is special to me...know your friends will LOVE it! And yes, hopefully blogger will behave for awhile!!

Diane said...

Whoops, forgot to add...Have a safe and fun Memorial Day!!

julie said...

i love both of your new cards Kelly the dog card is so cute...Julie x

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hi Kelly! Well you've sure been busy! Your first card is so elegant... those flowers are just amazing! I LOVE your thank you card for Kathi and Bob! They must just love getting these from you!

Lorene said...

Glad i can see you creations again. Love these cards. That dog is such a cutie. Love the colors in both. Great Job as always.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! I often wonder where we would be without our Spellbinders dies and borders? Tee hee! Love both of your creations girlie! Hope you enjoyed your holiday! :) Tracy

Unknown said...

O wow Kelly, you make the most amazing cards if they be elegant, sweet, cute .. :) Love them both. Big hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

I thought the Dalmation was perfection until I saw the pink one. The ruffled ribbon, the amazing rectangle, all the dainty details make a perfect package.
Thanks for sharing.
AnonyMOUSE

Lynn Weber said...

Hey Kelly- hope you are having a great week too & enjoyed the Memorial day weekend...I would say summer is here, the last 2 days have been almost 90-which is a heat wave for us. I love both of your new cards!!! That dalmation w/the sentiment puts a big smile on my face : ) Your pink card is GORGEOUS!! Love the nestie & the little flowers are the topper!! You rocked them girlfriend!!!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Not sure how I missed these beauties because I try to stop by everyday. These are so beautiful, absolutely fab. TFS! ~Shen

eunice said...

Wow, Kelly, I LOVE both of these cards! This is just a reflection of how talented you are...two very different styles, both done to perfection!Can't decide if I love the adorable dalmation one or the delicately beautiful cherry blossom one more! Did you use your embossing tool to make the creases & shape your blossoms? They look so real!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

both cards are stunning dear!!! :) I esp {heart} the 101 dalmation one! absolute cuteness!!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! Lovin' that new Spellbinder's die. That card is gorgeous, Kelli. and that little dalmation is as sweet as can be! LoVE them both. xxD