Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, December 16, 2010

There's SNOW Friend Like You

Good Morning! Thanks for stopping by. Just a real quick post this morning as I've got a very busy day ahead of me. Here's a card I made using the one and only Bugaboo Eggbert and I promise you, this will be the last time you see him this season. I wanted to do something with him in non traditional colors and this is what I came up with---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Copic Markers
Stamps/Image: Bugaboo-Eggbert Winter
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop, Petite Oval
Cuttlebug: A2 Snowflake Embossing Folder, 3x3 Treetops Combo
Punch: Martha Stewart Aspen Snowflake Edge, Fiskars Small Tag
Sentiment: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland, LD Wedding
Accessories: Scor Pal, Ribbon, Glitter, Brad, Liquid Applique, Stickles
Base Cardstock: Coredination
Other Paper/Cardstock: Beckett Expression

That's it for today. I hope you enjoy your visit and hope to see you again tomorrow. Have a great day!

13 comments:

Silli said...

hehehe...what a funny image my dear Kelly, love the wonderful colors...love the trees... BIG hugs my friend!

craftieodmae said...

how cute and I love the Pink!

Beth said...

OMG! This is adorable. I love Eggbert in pink! Let me know if you need my address to send it to me...lol!

Lori said...

Love your pink snow card...that image is so cute!

Sue said...

This card is awesome Kelly. Love everything about it. I just have to get Eggbert, he is just so cute. I love that MS edge punch too. Thanks for sharing your creativity. I love stopping by your blog. Have a great day.
Sue

Carol<>< said...

you keep amazing me with your cards
I just love this in pink!!!
have a great day!
Carol<><

Barb said...

He is the cutest little guy!! I love the pink for Christmas too!

Lorene said...

Cutest little I've seen. Great Color. Love the card. (as I have it). Great Job once again.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super pretty!! Love these colors!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, super, super cute...such an adorable image and I'm lovin all the pink!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

I just did a pink card myself. fun for a change, eh? Eggbert is the cutest. Such a sweet card. xxD

Suzanne C said...

Love him in the pinks. Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Love love this Kelly, it is so pretty, the pink is fantastic xx