Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sweet Treat Holiday Give Away Winner

Good Morning...Happy Humpday...Happy December 1st! I hope you are having a great week. I don't have a card to post this morning, but I did want to post the winner of the Sweet Treat Holiday Give Away and to thank everyone for participating. The Winner of The Candy Cane Poem boxed set has been selected using Ramdon.org from 40 entries and the winner is...Drum Roll Please... #32...Lesley from WI...Congratulations Lesley...Please send me your address so I can get the set out to you. My email address is--- knmic1012@aol.com. My thanks to everyone who participated.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again tomorrow. Have a great day!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

congrats Lesley, you lucky girl!!!!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations Leslie. You have a Kelly masterpiece. Thank you Kelly for inspiring us the way you do!

Lorene said...

Congrats to Leslie, You are receiving a beautiful set of cards. Lucky You!!!

Silli said...

Oh congrats Lesley...This is so wonderful... Dear Kelly, i wish you a happy day...BIG hugs

LesleyfromWI said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I won. Thank you so much and I will email you in a sec. I thought this
set was so gorgeous and I am honored to win it! Thank you so much!