Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, August 23, 2010

With Much Love

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. We had much needed rain yesterday so it kept us inside most of the day. Normally I post something that I have created using a Cutting Cafe file on Monday, but I didn't have what I needed to finish what I was working on so it will be later in the week before I'm able to post my project. I had this image colored so I thought I'd make a card for my father in law with it. For those of you that are new to my blog, he is 92 year old and lives in an assisted living home in SW Virgina. How he loves to get my cards, he shows them to anyone that will look at them. The image and the sentiment is Tiddly Inks but sentiment goes with a different image. I used the out of Nestibility technique and if you look close, you can see that I hand stitched the balloon string---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: 5x5 Square
Copic Markers
Image: Tiddly Inks
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Love Language Embossing Folder
Punch: Stampin' Up Scallop Trim Edge
Sentiment: Tiddly Inks
Accessories: Flat Back Pearls, Embroidery floss, Foam Pop Dots
Base Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: ATD Relaxed Mat
Other Cardstock: Coredinations-Black Magic

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. For all of you that have have been kind enough to leave comments, thank you so much, you have no idea what they mean to me. Your comments are really a source of inspiration to me! Have a great day and I'll see you next time!

23 comments:

Carol<>< said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, This is so cute! and the colors you picked are perfect!
he will love this,
Carol<><

DonnaMundinger said...

Ahhh yes, I'm all caught up! Oh you know I love me some kitties, and the fact that it's a Tiddly Inks, so much the better. He's just ADORABLE! Love your colors too. Your FIL will be thrilled! xxD

Beth said...

Kelly, this is such a cute card, I'm sure your father-in-law will love showing it off. The image is adorable and the paper and colors are so vibrant. I still don't have the hang of the out of frame nestie thing but I'm going to keep trying!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo adorable... I just love the black white and red.... The mouse is so stinking cute

Lori said...

Your father-in-law will certainly enjoy this one! The card is darling and the colors awesome! Love the hand-stitched string.

Migdalia said...

OMG! That is so darn cute! I love everything about it! He will def be showing this off! TFS

Lorene said...

What a cute card. I simply love everything you did to it. Great Colors. I have someone who would love this. I would show this to everyone also. Great Job!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous! Yes he will love it. Nexzt time you come up to visit him yell at me and we'll do lunch or dinner!!

Regina Easter said...

OH how Adorable KELLY...we need to get together one day and craft...your such an inspiration...hugs

Silli said...

Hehe...your card is soooo cute my dear Kelly, the image is fabulous...I love your work muchly....;-)

Curl:... i turn the floss about my piercingneedle.....(can you understand me? I can send you a foto tomorrow...or wednesday...OK?! Tomorrow my mama is here...)

BIG hugs my dear friend!

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so adorable, Kelly! I'm sure your Father-in-law is going to love it! And how precious is it that he's so crazy about your cards. Isn't it so fabulous to be able to make someone so happy with a few pieces of paper put together with lots of love?!! Beautiful work as always!
hugs
Sharon

C said...

Soooo adorable, Kelly. You really showed this little guy off to his fullest. I know your FIL will love it and your hubby will love you for loving his DAD.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh ... you can't get any cuter than this! Just adorable!

Deanette said...

Really super cute Kelly, I'm sure lots of folks will be looking at this nice card!

Min said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! Absolutely ADORABLE!
Hugs!
~M

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

An amazing card! The colors are great and the card looks so perfect!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhh so cute! He will love this MUCH :) It's stunning in design and color! And I realllly hope your rain stays away this Saturday for my dd and her friends, lol! They will be in your area! x0x0

Melodie said...

Oh Kelly, I love your cards.
Also this is so beautiful, the image is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

eunice said...

How sweet! A truly adorable card for your father in law to share with his friends. You are so sweet to think of him and send him these wonderful cards you've created, I can only imagine how happy and proud he is to receive these special treasures from you.

Diane said...

Darling card Kelly...your FIL will love it, as no doubt will all he shows it to....love the colors used, too!!

Teresa said...

This little guy is really cute! Thanks for sharing.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

So sweet of you to send your father in law that cute lil card! he'll love it for sure! :)

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image and wonderful coloring!