Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HUGS

Good Morning Everyone...I'm so happy you stopped by. Just a quick card this morning as I am really pressed for time. I won't have a chance to visit my favorite blogs until this afternoon or tonight but be assured I will be checking in to see what you've been up to---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25x4.25 Square Note Card
Cuttlebug-Love Language Card Making Combo Embossing Folder
Sizzix: Love Letters Alphabet
Punch: EK Arrow Border
Accessories: Ribbon, Brad, Flat Back Gems
Base Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Coredination Whitewash

That's it for today. Thanks again for stopping by. I'll see you next time...enjoy your day!

17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very pretty! Have fun today and keep cool!

Silli said...

LOVE, love, love your sweet card, love the sentiment...love the colors... SIMPLY beautiful... Big hugs my sweet Kelly...

eunice said...

Great color combo, Kelly! Love how you embossed just half the card...looks great! Did you do something special to make the embossed hearts look darker? I love the effect!

Migdalia said...

I likey! Esp the ribbon! TFS

Sandi said...

love all the bling and colors. Hugs

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww this is just plain sweet! Have a great day GF!

Beth said...

My word Kelly, I love it! The embossing is fantastic. I've never seen whitewash paper before, please email me to let me know where you got it. It's beautiful!

Lorene said...

Great Card. Love the embossing and the color. It is just goergeous.

DonnaMundinger said...

Really pretty colors and ribbon. You make even the simplest of cards look GORGEOUS! xxD

Lori said...

Love the combination of pink and that bright teal! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kelly! Love the colors and that pretty ribbon!

"Um Buggin" said...

WOWser Kelly!!! This card is soooo pretty, I just love the aqua color and that ribbon is too die for. Gorgeous card my friend.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Diane said...

Another beauty, love the mix of color and textures!

Unknown said...

So elegant, love the simple clean look of your cards xxx

Rachel said...

WoW!!! what beautiful colors!! and that ribbon is gorgeous!
Another absolute beauty Kelly!!
hugs,
Rachel

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous! Love the fabulous texture the paper has and the colors are beautiful!
hugs!
Sharon

Min said...

Beautiful - love these colors together!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~M