Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, March 15, 2010

St Patrick's Day

I'm Back, as promised with a couple of St Patrick's Day cards that were sent the end of last week. I hope the recipients have received them. The first one is for my good friend Gigi. I know she had received hers, because she called me last night. The card features an Irish Blessing layered on The Cutting Cafe background paper---

Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Stamps/Image: Irish Blessing (found on Internet)
Background: Cutting Cafe-4 Leaf Clover Colored Background, Cutting Cafe-Happy St. Patrick's Day Background
Nestibilities: Oval/Scallop
Spellbinders: Decorative Photo Corners
Punch: Stampin Up Corner Scallop Trim and Border
Font: Computer Generated-French Script MT
Accessories: Ribbon, Mulberry Roses, Gold Flat Back Pearls, Foam Pop Dots

This next one is for our good friends Kathi and Bob, who you may remember are Disney enthusiasts---
Here's the recipe---
Card Size: 5"x5" Square
Stamps/Image: Disney Clip Art
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Sizzix: Shamrock
Punch: Stampin Up Corner Scallop Trim
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Brad, Large Black Mickey Gems, Black Flat Back Pearls, Gold Gel Pen, Foam Pop Dots
That's it for today...Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you next time, enjoy your day!

19 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love them both!!! Awesome job.

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, i LOVE THEM BOTH...these are simple gorgeous kelly...hugs

Ilonka said...

whow both of your cards are so stunning great image. Beautiful green colours.

XXX Ilonka

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, Kelly! You certainly have rocked St. Patrick's Day! Both are darling! xxD

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Both cards turned out great. Your eye for details is amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Both are beautiful but my fave is the Disney one, it is adorable xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

They are so,so cute! Love the Disney card... so whimsical!

Unknown said...

Helloooo... once again, I love your work.
Cheers

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, the cards are a dream. how great thou hast chosen colors. I like the loop very well.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Love this Kelly!! I just love everything about this card, especially how the black corner gems mimic Mickey's head! So darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Ooooops! Just noticed that first one. STUNNING! Beautiful papers, sentiment and flowers!

Diane said...

Both cards are stunning....so different from each other, but love them both.....one so elegant and one so fun....neat Mickey!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

They're both fabulous, Kelly! But I must admit that the Mickey one dropped my chin! :) You make such amazing cards! I love them!!!
hugs!
Sharon

Lorene said...

Love the Mickey Card. Very cute and well done.

Sandy said...

those embossed photo corners are just the bomb...gorgeous card...and what a lucky person to recv the cutest little mickey card ever...so dapper in his irish attire...love them!

Lena said...

I absolutely love visiting your blog and have chosen you to receive a “Beautiful Blogger Award”. Please visit my blog at http://lenascreations.blogspot.com so that you pick up your award. Many thanks.
~ Lena ~

eunice said...

Wow, these are fantastic, Kelly! First one's so elegant, and the Mickey one is absolutely darling. I can't get over all the details and embellishments you've added... wonderful!

~JulieH~ said...

oh Kelly 2 very different and 2 very fabulous cards Love them both and the bow on your Mickey card is gorgeous!
Hugs
Juliexx

Rachel said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! these both came out perfectly!!! my personal favorite though is the mickey card ONLY because the black n green color combo is one of my favorites and i LOVE LOVE LOVE Mickey!!! Great job with these Kelly!
hugs,
Rachel