Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some Bunny Loves You/Hoppy Easter To You

Good Morning Everyone...Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. Here are a couple Easter cards that I scraplifted from Sue Nelson of Heartprints (with her permission, of course)last year but since I didn't get the stamp until after Easter, I wasn't able to make use of the stamp until now. I'm really pressed for time so I wanted something quick and easy, so here it is. One will go to my good friend Gigi's to give to her son and the other will go to my father-in-law for his cutesy Easter card (we always send him two, one serious and one just for fun). I used The Cutting Cafe Easter Sentiments for both---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Stamps/Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Cutting Cafe-Easter Sentiments
Nestabilities: Heart
Accessories: Ribbon, Gel Pen, Stickles, Flower Soft
That's it for today...I'm a little pressed for time this morning, I'll be back later this afternoon or tonight to check out my favorite blogs to see what everyone is up to! Again thanks for stopping by. Until next time, enjoy your day!

15 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Kelly these are just the cutest most adorable cards! Ilovethe little bunnies with their pom pom tails and Regina's sentiments are just perfect in the hearts. Two gorgeous card!
Hugs
Juliexx

Silli said...

*smile*...Good morning dear Kelly, I love the bunnys, your cards are so funny, LOVE- LOVE- LOVE your coloring!!! Great work. Hugs and happy day my friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your cards always make me smile! Lovin the bunnies!

Beth said...

Oh Kelly, these cards are adorable. I don't know how you manage to turn something plain and simple into gorgeous!

Diane said...

Awwwwww...these are so sweet and they instantly brought a smile to my face.....adorable!!!

Unknown said...

nice nice nice :) the bunnies are so cute .. even all I'm seeing is their back he he :) Hugs xxx

Lorene said...

Wow What a cute and fun card. These bunnies are so cute. Great colors.

Rachel said...

WOW Kelly! This is sooo adorable!! the little bunnies are so precious.
hugs,
Rachel

DonnaMundinger said...

Sweet, sweet, SWEET! Lovin' their little fluffy tails! xxD

Min said...

Super Cute Cards Kelly! Love that Penny Black Image!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Regina Easter said...

these are simply sweet girl..i love them..hugs

MiamiKel said...

Oh so sweet, Kelly! Look at those sweet lil cottontails! Wonderfully colored and in such lovely spring colors - superb!

Melodie said...

Oh, Kelly, your easter-card is soooo sweet.
Hugs
Melodie

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how precious is this!!! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

eunice said...

Adorable, Kelly! Love the shading technique and the sweet Easter colors. And those bunny tails are the cutest ever!