Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Perk Up

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a great week! I thought I'd take a little break from Easter cards and make this shaker card for my good friend Gigi. She has been a little bit down and I hope this will "perk" her up. The background, the coffee cup and the perk up arrow is The Got Coffee Printable Stamp Set from The Cutting Cafe. I filled the shaker with coffee---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25x4.25 Shaker Card
Stamps/Image: Cutting Cafe-Got Coffee
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Accessories: Ribbon, Brad, Acetate, Coffee, Craft Ink, Flat Back Pearls, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you next time, enjoy your day!

23 comments:

Sandi said...

Kelly, this is a wonderful card, love your coffee color palette and mix of patterns. Hugs

Beth said...

You put so much into this card, Gigi will love it.

Silli said...

What a wonderful idea dear kelly, your card is so pretty, love the colors and the patterns... BEAUTIFUL.... I wish you a happy happy day my sweet friend! Hugs Silke

Silli said...

*ohhhh*...

The Other Patti Sue said...

You have one lucky friend! This is so cool! It should really perk her up!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Kelly! What and adorable idea! Will be lifting for sure! xxD

Migdalia said...

Kelly, that card is absolutely wonderful! I love those colors! Your friend will definetly get 'perked'!
Hugz

Regina Easter said...

the colors on this card is fabulous and love how you did the shaker with coffee........such a GENIUS i tell ya...love ya....hugs

Carol<>< said...

great card Kelly, she will smell it brewing when she opens it up!
how cool is this!
Carol<><

"Um Buggin" said...

Awesome card Kelly! I'm sure your friend is going to enjoy this one, especially with the coffee too. How cool is that my friend, I might have to lift this one. Brilliant idea, and I could use some right about now. Thanks for the encouragement and prayers for my Nephew. He is progressing day by day, but it will be a while.

Hugz, xx

~L~

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
Great color combo....
Very nicely done
Hugs Wanda;-D

C said...

Just adorable, Kelly!! Mmmm, bet this card smells good too! I see you've mastered your Gazelle...I'm ready to pitch mine through the first open window.

Melodie said...

This is a really clever cards, I'm thrilled.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Love it, Kelly! What a perfect card to cheer someone up. The colors are fantastic and I love how you added real coffee to the shaker!

Teresa said...

Kelly, this doesn't look like your usual style of cards. There is something different about it...but I absolutely love it! And I can almost imagine what it will smell like when opened!

Sandy said...

KELLY!!!!! I love this!!! I have a couple of sisters this would be perfect for...i see it a piece to hang in their kitchen as a reminder everyday....hummmm.....i may just have to left this one!!!!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a wonderful card for your friend!! Love the idea of using real coffee in the shaker. The colors and embellies are great.

kit said...

What timing! And an awesome little card idea. I have a friend who needs a lift too so thanks for the inspiration.

eunice said...

What a wonderfully creative shaker card! Great idea to use cofee inside the shaker...I am a coffee ADDICT and I can just imagine the heavenly aroma of this card!

Anonymous said...

WoW! This is sooo amazing! Love this, it almost makes me want a cup of coffee! (might be the only person in the world thats never had a cup! LOL!)
Oh I think this is so creative! Great job!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh I love this being a coffee lover myself! What a great card to cheer up your friend! Love the coffee shaker lkove it all!
Hugs
Juliexx

Unknown said...

Stunning as always Kelly, love the colours and of course, the shaker thing is an amazing idea :)

Rachel said...

My Gosh Kelly you are amazing with these printable stamp sets!! I LOVE this card.
hugs,
Rachel