Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Easter

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Hump Day to everyone in Blogland! I hope you are having a great week! Here's a couple Easter cards I did for my granddaughters Kayli and Chloe...they are the same except the colors are flip flopped and different images. I make them the same to save any hurt feelings that one may be better or have more embellishments or whatever girls that age think...you know how girls are---

Here is the recipe---
Card Size:A2
Stamp/Image: Peachy Keen
Stamp Sentiment: Stampin Up
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Textile Texture Embossing Folder
Sizzix: Dots and Flowers Embossing Folder
Punch: Martha Stewart Edge (don't know the name-sorry)
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Flat Back Pearls, Heat & Stick (on sentiment), Foam Pop Dots
That's it for today. I've got a lot of errands to do today and tomorrow so I won't be back until Friday. Thanks for stopping by enjoy your day!

18 comments:

Beth said...

What!?! I'm the first to comment this morning? Where is everyone? I love these cards Kelly. Nice spring colors. Your granddaughters will love them.

craftieodmae said...

How gorgeous! I love all the embossing and detailing you did. Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Kelly! I've not seen that MS border punch before... LOVE IT!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just adorable Kelly! Cracks me up about your gdaughters... compare and see who gets a better card! To funny!

Migdalia said...

Those are precious! Lucky you only have two GD, I have four and could never come up with so many color combos! They will love them. TFS

Min said...

What lovely cards Kelly! Gorgeous coloring & I Love the colors - they make me think of the Blue Dolphin Cafe my hubby and I go to while in Long Boat Key!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo adorable, Kelly! I love them both! Those bunny images are just too cute, and your layout is fantastic! Fabulous cards, my friend!
hugs!
Sharon

DonnaMundinger said...

Love how you do 2 alike, but different for your granddaughters, Kelly. Both are precious! xxD

Anonymous said...

Ok you guys are killing me!
I KNOW the 70's isn't vintage but that's what I ran with! LOL!
But I can tell you that 30 is NOT the new 20..otherwise I'd be a whole lot more frisky!
LOL!
Ok now that I am done amusing myself....
LOVE these cards and how sweet are you to want to give these to the girls!
Grandma's are sooo precious to have!

xoxo

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Two very cute cards for I imagine two very cute little granddaughters!!!!

Rachel said...

Oh Kelly these cards are fantastic!!! perfect for your granddaughters! Love those images.
hugs,
Rachel

Melodie said...

So beautiful cards, and the bunnies are sooo sweet.
Hugs
Melodie

eunice said...

Aww..these are the cutest ever! Your grandaughters are so lucky to have such a creative gramma.

Silli said...

Big smile, both cards are sooo sweet, love the bunnys and all the glitter and the beautiful details... FUN!!!! Big hugs and happy happy day...THINKING OF YOU!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh these are just so cute. I love the colours and the embossing is so beautiful. Yes, better be on the safe side with kids :)

Diane said...

Adorable cards...I love how you always have so much detail in your cards....I am sure they will ove them!!

Nita's World Handmade said...

So cheery Kelly, I love the colors on this card..good job.

Sandy said...

Such lovely Easter cards...what a breath of fresh air you have for us here...i can feel spring in your designs even if i can't feel it in the air quite yet...well done!