Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday To Someone Very Special

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week! I am happy to say that my St. Patrick's Day cards are done! Signed, sealed and just waiting to be taken to the post office next week! Before I start on my Easter cards, I wanted to do a few cards for my good friend Gigi for giving. The 1st of the year I wanted to make a set of cards for her but Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day got in the way but now while I can breathe a sigh of relief I thought I'd make take a birthday card to put in her set---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Nestabilities: Circle/scallop
Sizzix: Decorative Accent-Swirl
Cuttlebug: Butterfly Embossing Combo (embossing on butterflies)
Punches: EK Arrow Border, Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly, Martha Stewart Branch, EK Fern
Font: Computer generated-Batang, Vivaldi
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Pearls, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by...Hope to see you tomorrow!

20 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is so pretty! I love the dp and Pink LOL. she'll love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the pink papers you've used and the layout, so nice xxx

Sandy said...

Hi Kreative Kelly...what a fab idea for a gift...and one that keeps on giving...this is beautimus!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super pretty! I expected to find a green card today!LOL! You have a very lucky friend!

Beth said...

This is a very pretty card Kelly and such a thoughtful gift. I'm certain she will love it as much as I do.

Teresa said...

I really love this card! I have been thinking of doing up some cards for my mother and mother-in-law. Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

great card! don't you just adore those mini little butterflies!
also like the colors of this as well!

Min said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kelly! Love the papers and the butterflies!! What a neat gift idea too! Might have to put my thinking cap on for Christmas gifts!
Hugs & Happy Days!

DonnaMundinger said...

Soooo pretty Kelly! Gigi is gonna love it! xxD

Diane said...

Oh so very pretty...again!!! I was just going thru some vintage linens to put on Ebay and the patterns and colors reminds me of a pretty damask linen towel I came across...so Spring and gorgeous!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly! I love the beautiful papers you used and the big flourish and butterflies are stunning! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

Ayana Posadas said...

So Pretty!
I actually just ordered that Sizzix swirl die recently. But I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. LoL... You just gave me some great inspiration!
Thanksss! :)

Rachel said...

OMGoodness how pretty Kelly!!! i love all the pinks and the butterflies. gosh just everything is spectacular!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a pretty spring like card. Love the butterflies!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
Such a Beautiful card
I love the pretty butterflies and the color...
Hugs Wanda:-)

Melodie said...

Great idea, dear Kelly,
your card is fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

eunice said...

This is such a lovely card...such pretty paper! Love how it matches so perfectly. What a wonderful and generous idea for you to make a set of your gorgeous cards to give away to a friend. What a lucky girl she is!

Silli said...

WONDERFUL...I love the colors, happy spring!!!! Love the MS butterflys... BIG hugs my dear!

Nita's World Handmade said...

Thie is very nice, I love the colors on this card.

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Kelly
Can I just say you are so organised with your cards! This card is stunning, as always your colour choice is beautiful and just perfect for this gorgeous elegant card, so much wonderful detail. I love it!
Hugs
Juliexx