Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Easter

Good Morning! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit and as always...comments are welcomed! For those of you who faithfully leave comments, thank you so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to post a comment, they are such an inspiration to me. Here's another Easter card using a digital image from Sketching Stamper---

Here's the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Stamps/Image: Sketching Stamper
Stamped Sentiment: Stampin Up
Nestibilities: Rectangle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: D'Vine Swirl, Swiss Dot Embossing Folders
Spellbinders: Ribbon Tag Trio
Punch: Stampin Up Scallop Trim, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Stickles, Heat & Stick, Flat Back Pearls, Foam Pop Dots
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you tomorrow. Have a great day!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Kelly! Love all the scallops, right down to that scalloped egg!

Silli said...

hello and good morning dear Kelly, your card is soooo cute, I love the colors, the sentiment and the image are pretty. Love all the sparkle and the cute butterfly... I wish you a happy day... Here is sunshine and spring in the air... BIG HUGS my friend!!!

craftieodmae said...

You have outdone your self with this one, I love the image, embossing and that tag is just awesome!!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a pretty egg and beautiful Easter colors! Love it! xxD

Teresa said...

Beautiful card by a beautiful lady!

Beth said...

This is a beautiful card Kelly. It reminds me of those sugar eggs we used to get when I was a child, so many years ago (lol). Thank you for your help on the tear animals yesterday...it worked beautifully!

Diane said...

Geez...you go girl...you have been busy busy!! A beautiful Easter card...love those daffodils on that egg...a favorite of mine!!!

Migdalia said...

Wow, Kelly! Great card! Love the color combo and as alwaysl, love, your coloring!
Big Hugz

The Other Patti Sue said...

How gorgeous is this! It totally screams spring!

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
Another Beautiful card...
I just love that egg....so pretty!
Hugs Wanda:-D

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Kelly! You should really enter this in the Papertake Weekly challenge. We're asking for Lilac and Lemon this week and your card is perfect for it! Love your layout, the embossing is wonderful, and that image is beautiful! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

Sandy said...

So have I told you lately that I love purple....this is beautimus...the embossing and little egg are simply gorgeous...wonderfully done!

Sandi said...

Kelly, perfect Easter colors, love that egg, just beautiful. Hugs

Regina Easter said...

EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HAND TO TURNS FABULOUS....

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...I love how you used the digi image on this card!!! Your colors, the beautiful sentiment and all the embellies are just gorgeous!!!

Lorene said...

Love this card. Great Colors. Nice work.

Creative Momma said...

Beautiful Easter card :)
Love all the details
Hugs
Marina

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly,
what a beautiful oster card and the colors are perfectly.
Hugs
Melodie

eunice said...

Another amazing beauty! Love the sweet spring colors and all the details, glitter and embossing!

Nita's World Handmade said...

I love the colors on this card.
Great job

Unknown said...

Hi you've been busy :) Nice one as ever, the receivers are so lucky to get one of your cards ;) xxxx

Rachel said...

OMGoodness another beautiful Easter card and a fabulous color combo.
hugs,
Rachel