Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Everyone's A Wee Bit Irish On St. Patty's Day!

Good Morning! Just a real quick post today, this card is for my friend Gigi to give to her son for St. Patrick's Day, and the last of my St. Patrick's Day cards that I am able to post at this time. I had a tough time coming up with something...he likes mice and while I have a bunch of mice images, none for St. Patrick's Day. You can't really tell from the picture, but I colored the mouse green. It really looks better in real life.Anyway...here is is---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size:
A2MCPT: Prismacolor/OMS
Stamp/Image: House Mouse
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Font: Computer Generated Circle-Doodle Print
Accessories: Flat Back Pearls, Clover Button, Buttons, Craft Yarn, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today...I'm going to try to visit all of my favorite blog this morning but may not get a chance since I've got lots to do today. If I don't get to you this morning, I'll try to see what you have been up to this evening. I won't be posting tomorrow, I'm be finishing up the insides (UGH) of my St. Patrick's Day cards, getting them ready for mailing, so with that being said, thanks for stopping by, I'll see you Thursday! Enjoy your day!

22 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another beauty! have fun today and don't work to hard>

Ilonka said...

Hey Kelly, whow what a wonderful card. Just stunning.

XXXX Ilonka

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute, lovin the green mouse! See you Thursday!

Sandi said...

Hey Kelly, I love House Mouse and oh how much cuter could he be - Green. Love it. Hugs

C said...

Not a smidge of Irish in me but this little mouse makes me wish I was...cute, cute!!

DonnaMundinger said...

TOO CUTE Kelly! Coloring him green was inspired! Great argyle DP too! LOVE it! xxD

Beth said...

Very cute Kelly! How creative to color him green!

Migdalia said...

How cute is he?! Never thought about a green mouse, too cute!

Sandy said...

Another cutie patootie card ms kelly....just the bomb...thanx so much for all of the blog love you show me...i so apprciate you!

Rachel said...

Oh sooo CUTE!!! You even make a green mouse look adorable Kelly!!!lol~ have a great day!!
hugs,
Rachel

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly, I'm loving all the St Patty cards, they are awesome! I can't wait for tax season to be over so I can get back to making cards! Hugs, Mary

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

I think you tackled the challenge of mice brilliantly, it had to be house mouse, he looks great coloured green and hope his little clover brings luck.

hugs
Kaye x

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Good idea of coloring the mouse green. Card turned out really cute.

Melodie said...

incredibly beautiful, dear Kelly, even the paper is very British.
Hugs
Melodie

Diane said...

Another darling card!!! Loving that green mouse!!!

Silli said...

hello dear Kelly, your card is so cute, love the coloring, love the image, love the pearls. and the buttons, so many beautiful details... WOW. BIG HUGS my dear!

Anonymous said...

Oh it is sooooo fun! I totally am into this! LOL! Love that lil' green guy too and the extra texture by the..well it look like embossing and ribbon..?? guess you just got some good looking paper on there! LOL!

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute, Kelly! That little mouse is definitely feeling the green for St Patrick's Day! :) Adorable card!
hugs!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

A green mouse! LOVE IT! What a great card, Kelly! Love the little shamrock button and that adorable sentiment!

eunice said...

An Irish House Mouse! Love how you added the clover leaf to the image...how clever you are!
I agree with you about the insides of the cards...I always have a tough time with that too!

Unknown said...

oooh I can't believe i missed this one!!!! Cute mouse there and the green really looks good! xxx

~JulieH~ said...

Aww Kelly how cute is that little green Housemouse! Great job on your text in the nestie!
Hugs
Juliexx