Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, March 8, 2010

Easter Bunny Hugs

Good Morning and Happy Monday to everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Here is a little Easter card I did using the "Nestibility Out of Frame Technique" for the image and the sentiment from The Cutting Cafe's Easter Sentiments---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
MCPT: Prismacolor/OMS
Stamp/Image: Stampavie-Penny Johnson's Two Cute Rabbits
Sentiment: Cutting Cafe-Easter Sentiments
Nestibilities: Oval/Scallop, Circle/Scallop
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Heart (with the hearts covered)
Accessories: Glitter, Flower Soft, Bunny Brad, Foam Pop Dots

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me today, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I'll be working on Easter cards for the next few days so be sure to stop back! Have a great day!

19 comments:

Ilonka said...

Hi Kelly, what a lovely Easter card and the bunny,s are so sweet and cute.

Gorgeous the colours!!

XXXX Ilonka

Silli said...

Hello dear kelly...OM 5,30 AM! Good morning...;-) Your card is so cute, I love the bunnys, love your fabby coloring!!!! Wish you a happy monday... Big hugs with smiles...Silke

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
I love the card !
So pretty such nice spring colors...
I like that technique
And thanks for rubbing it in 80's
huh! We are having a heat wave here been in the upper 40's gonna be in the mid 50's this week ...gotta get that swim suit out...LOL
We had so much snow that after about a week of above freezing temps it's still here....But on a good note I can see a peek of grass in some places....
Hugs Wanda:-)

Sandy said...

Hi Kelly...another lovely card...wonderful image and cloring and I think that little bunny brad is just the cutest...wonderful...thanx for speading some spingy cheer! btw...thanx so much for your blog love...means so much!

Beth said...

OMG Kelly! Those bunnies are adorable and your coloring is fantastic. I love the bright colors. SO CUTE!

craftieodmae said...

Love it! that image is so darn cute!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Kelly! I'm not familiar with that out of frame technique but I love it. Can you enlighten me? Thanks, hon. xxD

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a cute Easter card!! Love the out of frame technique. The colors are so sweet just like the image.

Unknown said...

Awww so cute, I really loved the colours you used to colour in the bunnies Hugs xxxx

Rachel said...

OMGosh Kelly what an adorable Easter Card!!! i love that image and your coloring is fantastic!!! i so wish you lived nearby so you could teach me to use the Cutting Cafe sentiments as fabulously as you do!!! Can't wait to see more Easter cards! keep em coming girl.
hugs,
Rachel

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, Kelly!! You make the sweetest cards of anyone I know! This is just too adorable! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable, Kelly! Great technique and I LOVE the coloring!

Regina Easter said...

this is so stinkin cute i tell ya....i so love your work kelly...hugs

Min said...

Adorable Kelly! If you're already working on Easter cards, I guess I'd better get working on my St. Patty's Day cards, huh?? LOL!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

The Other Patti Sue said...

So,so cute! Love the pin and blue bunnies! Your coloring is absolutely perfect!

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Kelly
What a gorgeous card! Your colouring males this card! Love the pink and blue graduation colourng on those adorable little bunnies! I've missed so much again off to see your other fab creations!
Hugs
Juliexx

eunice said...

I love Easter and bright spring colors...and I love your card, Kelly! Great job on the out of the frame nestabilities technique... and that cute bunny brad is just irresistable!

Melodie said...

I have never seen bunnies in these colors. find the idea, but great.
kompliment for this cute card.
Hugs
Melodie

Diane said...

These are soooooooo "stinkin" cute!!!!! Love the shading on the faces...very adorable!!!