Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, March 15, 2010

Bunny Shaped Card

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. We had GORGEOUS weather this weekend and when I was visiting my favorite blogs yesterday, it looked like much of the nation was having nice weather as well. All I can say is it's about time! I think this weekend was the first time since before Christmas that we didn't have to "bump the heat" to take the chill out of the house. Here's a card I did using my Gazelle and The Cutting Cafe Bunny Shaped Template. I had so much fun with this, and I can't believe how easy it was. Further to that, I can't believe I allowed my Gazelle to sit there for months collecting dust. I can see that I'm going to have to practice self discipline and pry myself out of my craftroom. This one is for my grandson for Easter---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: Card measures just under 5" x 5"
Template: Cutting Cafe Bunny Shaped Template
Accessories: Ribbon, Flower Soft, Brads, Heart Button, Embroidery Floss

That's it for this morning but be sure to stop back later, I've got a few St. Patrick's Day cards that I wasn't able to post until the recipients had a chance to receive them. I'm a little pressed for time so I will be posting them a little later. Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon!

20 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any cuter than this! Love the fluffy ears!

craftieodmae said...

This is just awesome!!! I keep saying I gotta check them out!

Silli said...

Good morning my dear kelly, your bunny is sooo sweet, love the paper, this is funny, the nose is sweet! I wish you a happy week with sunshine and smiles. BIG hugs my friend...

Beth said...

The bunny is adorable Kelly, your grandson is going to love it. The paper is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were going to break it outta the box, Kelly!!! How simply adorable is this?! Fantastic job, girl! Love the patterned paper and those fluffy, flower soft ears!

Sandi said...

Kelly, love love love that gingham bunny and sure your gs will also, just adorable. Hugs

Lorene said...

Very Cute Card. Your grandson will love those floppy ears. Great color and terrific job.

Carole Beath said...

What a darling bunny. That paper is just perfect and just look at those floppy cute ears.
Hugs
Carole

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this!!! I love it! The paper looks fantastic on him and love how you did his ears with flowersoft! His whiskers are adorable too! Great card, Kelly!! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

Min said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! I just love his little heart shaped bunny nose! What a wonderful card Kelly!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo Kelly! Get that Gazelle smokin! Love this girlfriend! Really adorable! xxD

Teresa said...

Very cute card. I always find boy cards harder to make, but this one sure fits the bill!

Enfys said...

Love what you did with Regina's cute rabbit Kelly, that flowersoft was inspired!
big hugs
En xx

Regina Easter said...

you know what I just noticed those fabulous ears...how cute, he is going to love this...your such a wonderful grandma...hugs

Unknown said...

OMG this is just so cute, those eyes, that nose and those ears.... no wonder you had so much fun creating this card and you got one lucky grandson there :)

Melodie said...

Enfys Hi, this is the funniest bunny I have ever seen.
Fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Diane said...

What a cute and sweet bunny...I love his fluffy ears...TFS!!

eunice said...

Awww, this is the cutest bunny ever! Love the color, and the sweet fuzzy floppy ears! Your grandson will love this one!

Rachel said...

Well look at this precious bunny!!! how adorable is this. I LOVE it Kelly!! toooo cute!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!!! What an adorable little bunny card... I just love it!