Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blessings

Good Morning Everyone! This is the last of my Easter cards that I can post at this time. It's going to my brother-in-law who lost his wife in the fall---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size:A2
Nestibilities/Spellbinders: Labels 7
Cuttlebug: Emily's Bouquet from HSN Romance Bundle
Sentiment: Computer Generated-Font: AltastGreeting, Batang
Punch: Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly, EK Mountain Fern
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Pearls, Mini Roses, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow to post the winner of The Cutting Cafe Give Away , so if you haven't already entered, there is still time...the deadline is midnight (EDT) tonight! See the previous posting for details. Otherwise I'll be busy finishing up the insides (UGH) of my Easter cards and getting them ready for mailing, so with that being said, thanks for stopping by...Enjoy your day!

16 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the ribbons and flowers you added.

Diane said...

Very very beautiful, I am sure he will love it.....I just love your book cards and have been looking around here for label 7, guess I will have to order it online.....your book cards have inspired me yet again...very elegant!! I havenotmade any Easter cards yet....need to get busy...thanks for the reminder!!

~JulieH~ said...

Kelly this is so so beautiful. I hate doing insides too and always leave them til last!
Hugs
Juliexx

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, the card looks great noble
Hugs
Melodie

Teresa said...

Another beautiful Easter card! By the way, in case you did not see your email a while back, thanks again for the cards you sent. My daughter and I enjoyed doing them, and they look just like yours!! We really appreciated them.

Beth said...

This is such a beautiful card Kelly. I love the color combination and paper you used.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Pick my jaw up off the floor! This is gorgeous! So elegant!

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, what a beautiful card my friend. I love the color combo and don't you just love those nesties? i will be creating my Easter cards using them too. Have a great day!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful Easter card, Julie!
hugs!Love the embossing and your detailing is perfect!
hugs!
Sharon

Silli said...

Beautiful card dear Kelly, I love the spring colors, the sentiment is pretty...Love all the beautiful details... Have a wonderful day my friend!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Kelly! Beautiful colors and sentiment! The true meaning of Easter! xxD

Lorene said...

Love this Card. Great colors. I love the book style.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Such a beauitful card Kelly and good to see the true meaning of Easter hasn't been forgotten. Love the colours.

hugs
Kaye x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kelly, it's so elegant xxx

Nita's World Handmade said...

Kelly, this card is so elegant! I love the way the Bible is done.

eunice said...

Beautiful work, Kelly. I really admire how you are so good at doing both serious and cute. This card is truly over the top beautiful.