Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blessings As You Celebrate His Resurrection

Good Morning Everyone. Thanks for stopping by. I'm posting these Easter cards in hopes that the recipients have already received them. The 1st one is for my friend Gigi and the 2nd is for my father in law. They are both the same, just different colors. I used shimmer paper so neither photographed well
Here's The Recipe---
Card Size:A2
Stamped Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Nestibilities/Spellbinders: Labels 7, Petite Oval/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Script Texture
Font: Computer Generated-AltastGreeting, Batang
Punch: Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly, EK Mountain Fern
Accessories: Ribbon, Embossing Powder, Flat Back Pearls, Mini Roses, Foam Pop Dots
That's it for today...Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you tomorrow...have a fabulous day!

21 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Kelly, these are just gorgeous!!!! I have to get that die...you have inspired me, yet again!!!

craftieodmae said...

don't get any prettier than these 2 cards! Breath taking!!!

C said...

I've missed commenting on your beautiful creations, Kelly. Just gorgeous...both of them.

Beth said...

Oh my word Kelly, they are both so very pretty. Just doesn't get any more elegant than this.

Sharon Caudle said...

Kelly, both of these are so beautiful! Gorgeous colors and detailing!
hugs!
Sharon

Lorene said...

Wow!!!!Georgeous Cards. Both are fantastic. Lucky people to be receiving them.

Rachel said...

OMGosh these cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! Kelly you really outdid yourself with these beauties!!
hugs,
Rachel

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are GOR-GUSS GF! Love the layout and the color combos!

Carol<>< said...

nicely done!
the colors are perfect for the season, the layout is great!
Carol N<><

Min said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Cards Kelly!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
You make the most awesome cards.....
These are just beautiful
Big Hugs Wanda:-D

Nita's World Handmade said...

Kelly, 100% gorgeous!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow really like them both Kelly, it is amazing how different a card can look in different colours. Really liking how you do the book look.

hugs
Kaye x

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, they're really elegant. . . . yes how do you worry about the recipients seeing the cards online before they receive them :)

Melodie said...

Really wonderful, great idea with the book.
Hugs
Melodie

Silli said...

Wonderful cards dear kelly...Your work is fabulous.... HUGS

akkina van steen said...

This is such a beautiful card Kelly. I love the color combination and paper you used.
hugs Akkina

DonnaMundinger said...

So beautiful Kelly! Love both colorways! xxD

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly! These are just as stunning as can be! Love both colors and the style - you are truly creative and it's always a joy to see your Kard Kreations! (teehee!) Hugs!

eunice said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!That shimmer paper adds so much class to these cards!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Kelly these are so so beautiful!
Hugs
Juliexx