Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blessings As You Celebrate His Resurrection

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so happy you stopped by today...come on in and take a look around...stay as long as you would like. Just remember, if you have a question as to how I've done something, I need your email address for I can respond to you. Last August when I saw the Sympathy card that my dear blogger friend Lillie made using the labels 7 Nestibilities from Spellbinders, I just had to have them but having no idea what I would do with them, I just couldn't justify the cost. A few weeks ago, Joann's had a sale and with Easter coming, I got the set with this card in mind. You really can't tell from the picture, but the "book" made with the labels are folded in half, the "spine" of the book was adhered to the card using score tape then with foam pop dots place to both sides of the spine and score tape used on the edges to give more of a 3D effect. Here is my card---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size:A2
Stamp/Sentiment: Stampin Up (Happy Easter)
Nestibilities/Spellbinders: Labels 7, Ribbon Tag Trio
Cuttlebug: Meadow Lark from HSN Romance Bundle, Swiss Dots
Punch: Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly, EK Mountain Fern
Font: Computer Generated (on "book") AltastGreeting, Batang
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Pearls, Craft Ink, Mini Roses, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today...thanks so much for stopping by, I hope to see you again tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

21 comments:

craftieodmae said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love the book, sentiment, color and those adorable butterflies!

Sandy said...

Oh I love this...the book looks like you could pick it up and read it...the colors are so lovely...I adore pink....the ribbon application is beautiful...kelly thanx so much for all the inspiration you give us!

C said...

Just beautiful, Kelly. Your book idea is positively inspired. I didn't even know JoAnn's had Nesties.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, this is so beautiful, the colors, the embossing, everything about it!

Teresa said...

Oh Kelly, this is my new favorite card. It is absolutely beautiful. I think I am off to find that stampin up set. I love making religious cards(seeing as my husband is the pastor) for our congregation, and this would be absolutely beautiful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Big huge WOW! Jaw dropping gorgeous!

Carol<>< said...

Kelly, You used ink! and did a great job with it, I totally love this card. and just enough green to set it off.
Carol<><

Sandi said...

OHHHH so pretty in pink. Hugs

Diane said...

Wow~Wow~Wow...this is yet another gorgeous creation from you...so beautiful...what a creative idea for the book...now you have me wanting those Nesties!!!

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh Kelly, It came out beautiful my friend. These dies can be used in so many different ways, and you did them justice. Love your card, I am using them for Easter cards myself, lol. Thanks for sharing!

Hugz, xx

~L~

magicwanda said...

Oh soooooo Beautiful Kelly!
Wow I love those little roses....Great job
Hugs Wanda:-)

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautfully done Kelly! I love that particular Label and you've done such a lovely job with it. xxD

Migdalia said...

Hi Kelly! Luv, luv your card! I, too, saw that die and had to have it! You did a beautiful job! TFS

Dayle said...

Kelly, your card is so beautiful and I continue to say that you have some of the highest quality work I have ever seen! Every day I check your blog first. Thanks for always inspiring me! Dayle

Rachel said...

WOW!!! this is GORGEOUS Kelly!!! LOVING all the pink!! just beautiful girl!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a beautiful card!! The sentiment is wonderful. Love the color, how you used the nesties and the embellies.

Melodie said...

Wow, I like your card so much with the wonderful color.
Hugs
Melodie

Silli said...

Hello my dear Kelly, your card is beautiful, I love the soft color and the sentiment... I love all the wonderful details... Wish you a happy day with smiles and sunshine...BIG hugs my friend!!!!

eunice said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! You did an amazing job with this, Kelly. Well worth every penny you paid for the dies, for sure!

Unknown said...

So delicate and pretty ... You always do an amazing job !!! Love coming here, you're such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing xx

Nita's World Handmade said...

Stunning, just stunning!!!!