Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, March 1, 2010

A Best Friend Is Like A Four Leaf Clover...

Happy Monday Everyone...Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit! Well...I had hoped to have my St. Patrick's Day card done by today but it looks like I'm not going to make it. I have a few more to do. Maybe by mid week they will be completed then I can start on my Easter cards...YEA! Today's card features one of the images from the Changito set I got last week. Isn't he SO cute...I just love him! I just realized that I forgot to glitter the clovers but will before it is sent out---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
MCPT: Prismacolor/OMS
Stamp/Image: Stampendous
Nestibilities: Rectangle
Sentiment "A Best Friend Is Like A Four Leaf Clover/Hard To Find And LUCKY To Have" came with the set
Font: Computer Generated-Vloderstone (Happy St. Patrick's Day on side)
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Gems, Clover Button, Craft Yarn, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you tomorrow! Have a great day!

21 comments:

Silli said...

Hello my dear kelly, your card is so sweet, I love the cute monkey and the sentiment... Love the colors... I wish you a happy week...BIG hugs Silke

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

It doesn't matter what Changito is doing he always looks like he is having fun. Great card Kelly and perfect sentiment.

hugs
Kaye x

craftieodmae said...

what a cute card!! Love the image and sentiment!!!

Sandi said...

Kelly he is adorable, love this card and my goodness you are on track there woman. Hugs

magicwanda said...

Good morning Kelly
I love that stamp!
you are on a roll my friend...Love the coloring.
Hugs Wanda:-)

Beth said...

Kelly, this card is so cute! I love the color combo.

Sandy said...

I love the sentiment on this card...and how true it is...we are so fortunate to find a few four leaf clover kinda friends in our lives...and I am so lucky to have you as a blogging bud...you always share such fantastic ideas and creativity Keyyl....you are the bomb!

Sandy said...

my fingers got trigger happy...that would be Kelly! lol

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute Kelly! Love the pink and green combo! Your image is just the absolute cutest!

Carole Beath said...

Kelly, what a cute cute card.d I love Changito and he just fits perfectly in your sweet card.
Carole

Unknown said...

What a great card Kelly, so sweet and Changito is always so cute and funny xxxx

"Um Buggin" said...

How cute is this Kelly? You are on a roll with your cards my friend. too cute!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Min said...

Kelly, your St. Patty's Day cards are just the cutest! After seeing your Changito card last week, when I was in Archivers yesterday I specifically looked for the St. Patty's Changito and no luck! Where did you find yours?
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Kelly! Love the sentiment and the monkey is the sweetest! xxD

Melodie said...

OMG, what is the card for a delightful. the motive is really great.
Hugs
Melodie

Migdalia said...

OMG! I LUV it! So darn cute! TFS
Hugz

Rachel said...

awww what a sweet card!! your St. Patty's day cards are all so gorgeous!!
hugs,
Rachel

Diane said...

You have the4 cutest St Patty's Day cards I have seen...have not even started mine yet...its been so long since I have stamped it will be like starting over...LOL!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh what a sweet card and sentiment! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

eunice said...

Another adorable Changito card! Love how the sentiment matches this so well. I'm just amazed how you've come up with so many different St. Paddys Day cards...and all of them so, so cute!

~JulieH~ said...

Another cutie Kelly and fab sentiment and look how you've matched your computer sentiment font such fab attention to detail as always!
Hugs
Juliexx