Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Winners Of The Cutting Cafe Printable Stamps

The winners of The Cutting Cafe printable stamps were chosen using Random.org and they are--
drum roll please---

Halloween This and That---#1-Missychan
Anniversary---#8-Renee Wagner
Big Stuff Sentiments---#13-Peg

Congratulations ladies! Send your email address to knmic1012@aol.com and I will send you your set right away. Thanks for participating, I know you will have as much fun with them as I did. Be sure to check out all of Regina's printable stamps, she has a ton of new stamps just in time for the holidays along with all the other fabulous downloads---
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/

No comments: