Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, August 6, 2009

May Sunshine And Flowers Brighten Your Day

Here's a simple little card that I did this afternoon. Words are computer generated then layered on an oval/scallop Nestibility. The bottom background layer is embossed with Sizzix Dots embossing folder. The flowers were cut with Marvy Daisy punch, the leaves were cut with EK fern punch. Flat back pearls were added along with Stickles. The dots in the upper corner were cut from Cuttlebug party die with flat back pearls added. A ribbon was added to the middle. Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh I love this one too. Great color combo. Sandi

Sandra said...

Beautiful card - love it

craftieodmae said...

this is so pretty! Love it....

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Really love the colours on this one and the flowers are awesome.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandra said...

Oh Kellly, this is absolutely gorgeous. so pretty. I love it.