Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good Morning! Here's a couple of Halloween cards that I did this morning. This 1st one is kinda cheesy but I guess I needed to do something to get me into the Halloween SPIRIT (just a little play on words), so for the good or bad of it here it is---the image is from Penny Black and was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS then layered on circle/scallop Nestibilities. The spider web on the background paper was done using a clip art disc that I purchased ages ago from Darcie. It is the Holiday Treasures disc and MAY still be available. It has real value for your buck---448 images for $6.95, although I had gotten the 5 disc set for $19.95 but 2 of the discs has since been sold out. Here is the link---
http://www.sunshinegraphics.com/
The sentiment also came from that disc along with the spiders on the web, that I added poms and googly eyes to the larger spider.












This next one is for my dear granddaughter Chloe who will be 5 years old next month. The image is also from Penny Black that was colored with Prisma pencils and layered on a circle/scallop Nestibility then a little glitter added to the pumpkin, glossy accents added to the spider and pierced the scallops with a paper piercer. The background paper was embossed with Sizzix Birthday embossing folder, the band was cut with Martha Stewart Fence punch and a ribbon bow was added. The tag was cut from a Spellbinders tag that the words were computer generated. I added a Stampin' Up word punch and added letter beads that were purchased from Michael's. The BOO was cut from Cuttlebug Baby Face Alphabet that googly eyes were added. That's all I have for you today...I'm SO glad you stopped by today. Take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you came for a visit. You know how much your comments mean to me! See you tomorrow...Have a WONDERFUL day!

10 comments:

eunice said...

Wow, you are on the ball! I haven't even thought of Halloween yet! Your cards turned out so cute...your grandaughter will be thrilled to get this personalized card!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly these are both so cute, the first one is not cheesy at all, love how you did the spider web. Chloe will be thrilled with her card it is so cute, love the tag.

I have a little something on my blog for you.

hugs
Kaye x

craftieodmae said...

Both cards are AWESOME! Man fall is just around the corner,

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly...Loved both of the cards. Chloe is lucky to have a grandmother as talented as you. Thanks for the link to the clip art. I just ordered a set for myself. Hope I'm half as successful with it as you are.

Suzanne

Min said...

Your Halloween cards are just too cute! Sometimes cheesy is the best!! Love the little pompon spiders too! Adorable! Thanks for the inspiration! My halloween stamps are out on my desk begging to be used!
Hugs - Min

Unknown said...

Kelly.. both cards are so cute!
Great job.
Cheers

Rachel said...

Kelly these are both fabulous Halloween cards. actually i have both these stamps that i purchased off Ebay when i first started stamping 7yrs. ago. You just inspired me to pull them out and use them. Thank You sooo Much!!
hugs,
Rachel

DonnaMundinger said...

Kelly, these are the sweetest Halloween cards! Love them to death! xxD

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Kelly these are fabulous! Chloe will love her own personalised Halloween card! I love the sentiment on the first one and those pom pom spiders are just so cute (mmm if you can call a spider cute lol). I'm into pom poms at the moment! For cards that is!
Hugs
Juliexx

gigi rojas said...

This turned out very pretty for Chloe!