Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Check Out The Blog Candy

You like Blog Candy...who doesn't right?! In honor of 100 + followers and 25,00 hits on her blog, Steph, an incredibly talented Design Team member for The Cuttlebug Spot is giving away a $150 GIFT CARD to the store of your choice! OMG...how unbelievably generous is that! You have until Aug 28th so click on this posting to direct you to her blog...but just in case, I've done something wrong or Blogger is struggling with an identity, here is the link to her blog---http://stephaniecastrodesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Kelly,

It has been forever since I have had a chance to get out to my favorite blogs and leave some love, but I had a few minutes today and wanted to come by!!!

I really love these Halloween cards the images are so cute and I love all the Embellies you added to them!!! Great choice of colors too!!!

Heather