Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank You...Beary Much

Good Morning...Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a GREAT weekend! Here's a Thank you card I did with Boo Bear and his summertime outfit minus the sunglasses. Have a great day and I'll see you next time.

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, this snuck on here while I was commenting below. I'M FIRST! WOOHOO! Such a sweet card! Again, I've got to go shopping for Boo! Adorable! xxD

Migdalia said...

That is so darn CUTE!

Sandi said...

Kelly this is precious, makes my heart flutter, my son's nick name is Boo Bear. Hugs

Min said...

Kelly this is just too cute!! Love the colors!!
Hugs- Min

eunice said...

Awww,,,this Boo Bear is the cutest ever!!! Love the colors you used...so sweet!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

This bear is way too cute and the colours are gorgeous. Another beauty Kelly!

hugs
Kaye x

Little C's Creations said...

This is adorable!! Is that a CB folder?

Hugs,
Jen