Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Digital Delights New Release Is Going On NOW!

Wendy at Digital Delights has been busy working on a set of new digital stamps and today she is releasing a new set of images that she calls "Space" Zoom on over there to see what she's come up with---
While you are there, check out what the other Design Team members have come up with.
Here's what I came up with using the image Alien Andy and the sentiment. I colored him using Prisma pencils and OMS then layered him on a small rectangle/scallop Nestibility. The sentiment was printed then layered on a circle/scallop Nestibility. The background layer was embossed with Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder. I used Fiskars Threading Water Border punch for the scalloped edge, added a few stars cut from the Cuttlebug snowflake die, a craft yarn bow, glossy accents to the body and some ribbon.

9 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Luv the card Kelly!! Thanks for all you hard work for the new release!!

Alysabeth said...

SUPER CUTE! I love the bow and your psychedelic colours:o) Fabulous job!

Stephanie said...

Kelly this is adorable, that cuttlebugged (is that a word?) background is perfect for this image.

Heather Schlatter said...

Kelly,

The full image turned out just as cute as the sneak peaks love the texture you added and those colors are wonderful too!!! Great job coloring him as well!!!

Heather

Theresa said...

Cuuuttte!

Cathy said...

Fantastic colors...especially like the addition of the yarn bow on the alien!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly I just love this, the colours are fantastic and that image is just fab.

hugs
Kaye x

Unknown said...

Love every thing about your card...Super job Kelly
Cheers

DonnaMundinger said...

This is way too cute! Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect! xxD