Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, July 31, 2009

Blessed Are Those...

Happy Friday Everyone! While shopping on line yesterday, I came across a stamp that made me stop and think. Rarely do I look at word stamps, as you know, I do a lot of computer generated sentiments but this one caught my eye. Rather that buy the stamp, I tried by hand at putting it on the computer and even though it looks nothing like the stamp I saw, the message is the same. I printed it on the computer then cut and layered it on an oval/scallop Nestibility. The background layer was embossed with Cuttlebug Script Texture embossing folder. The flowers were cut with a Marvy Daisey punch, the center of the flowers were cut with a dollar bin punch I got at Michael's then added a flat back gem stone and placed them on a .flourish cut from Quickutz. That's it for today, enjoy your weekend and I hope to see you back here on Monday!

10 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly this is beautiful, I really love the sentiment, I can see why it caught your eye. Will have to remember that one.

hugs
Kaye x

Ilonka said...

Lovely card again so pretty, gorgeous text. And your flowers are beautiful.

Hugs Ilonka

Sandi said...

Kelly beautiful card and truer sentiment has never been printed. Love it. Sandi

Min said...

What an absolutely beautiful Sentiment! I love it. The card and sentiment are just beautiful together!
Lovely work!
Hugs - Min

Unknown said...

What a wonderful, beautiful card.. I love it, I may left the sentiment.
Cheers

Kris said...

What a beautiful sentiment Kelly and I love the card too! Kris

Alysabeth said...

Really nice:o)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card and sentiment Kelly! Love the embossed background and those flowers are fabulous! xxD

eunice said...

Another absolutely beautiful card, Kelly! I love how you always add texture to your flowers...and the sentiment is indeed very special!

Sandra said...

Very nice... the sentiment says it all! TFS