Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Baaaack With A Couple Of Happy Father's Day Cards!

Good Morning...I'm baaaack! Here is a couple of really quick Father's Day cards that I made for my sons. Because I'm really pressed for time, I made them both the same, just different colors. I guess with everything that has been going on, I didn't realize that Father's Day was just around the corner and I hadn't given it the first thought. The Penny Black image was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS, then layered on a square/scallop Nestibilities, then added it to a layer that I added some clip art paw prints. The Happy Father's Day was computer generated and cut with a circle Nestibility then layered on a Cuttlebug tag that I glued 2 pieces of cardstock together then cut to make it stand off the paper a bit, then added 2 brads. The background layer was embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots . Pretty quick huh?!? Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and I hope to see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Min said...

Cute Cute! Glad to see you had a chance to get crafty. Hope you and your hubby are doing well!
Hugs - Min

Pinklady50 said...

Cute cards! Love the stamp!