Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grrrrr....Computers

Instead of spending my spare time crafting today, I spend a good portion of the day editing my Blog. I noticed several days ago that some of the pictures were not showing, they either had a small red X or a large blank spot with a small red X. Not knowing the first thing about computers, I have no idea what I did wrong, if anything. All I know is the pictures were there once upon a time and the last few days there were replaced by the dreaded red X. It was quite a chore but I think I managed to fill in all the "blank" spots (there were 18 total). Now, I just hope the next time I go to my Blog, I see pictures, instead of seeing red. If anyone out there knows what caused that, I would appreciate if you would leave me a comment, so if I did do something wrong, I don't do it again! With that being said...have a wonderful day! I hope to see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Min said...

Hey there - sorry for your lack of crafting spare time today. Do you use Photobucket? If you do and you've moved your photo to another folder after you posted it on you blog using the direct link, it will provide a blank box that says something like the photo is unavailable. I learned after having to redo nearly my entire blog (two of them that are picture heavy) to have my photo onto my desk top and load the jpeg from there instead of using the direct link from the photobucket account.
Hope that helps!
Have a great night!
Hugs - Min