Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I know everyone is probably tired of seeing this embossing folder by Stampin Up but I just "had" to have it when it first came out, but it was out of stock. Well I got it yesterday and it does make a SUPER quick and elegant card. I used it for a birthday greeting but it could be used for any occasion. I embossed vellum then cut it out and glued it to a piece of card stock and added a bow. I think it too me 15 minutes from start to finish...Now it doesn't get any quicker than that. Words are computer generated.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous.. :-)

Min said...

This is so simple and elegant! Beautiful work Kelly! Went back and looked at all the cards you've made lately and WOW, you've been busy!
Great work! My favorite? The turquoise & yellow flower card from last week!
Hugs - Min

Pinklady50 said...

Kelly, this is so beautiful! I haven't seen that folder but it's awesome! Such an elegant card and the colors are so soft with the vellum. I think I need this folder. It looks so versatile. Great job!

Sandi said...

Kelly, a slice of elegance. It shimmers with beauty. Sandi

Kris said...

Kelly this is my favorite I've ssen with that embossing folder - that paper is perfect! Kris