Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, April 10, 2009

Some Bunnies Loves You

SusieB, one of the most talented ladies on the Cricut Messageboad made this card a few weeks ago. I have to say I get a lot of my inspiration from her, and most of what I have learned comes from her web site. If you get a chance you need to stop by her web site---http://www.heartprints.net/gallery/ The Blogger wouldn't let me add her to the list of blogs that I follow or she would be tops on my list. She does AWESOME work! Most of the stamps she uses, I want but this one I just HAD to have. It's a Penny Black stamp and it arrived Wednesday, I asked her if I may copy it and she so graciously say yes...so I did and here it is! The stamp has a heart shaped balloon but I masked it so I could put the heart as Susie did on her card. I colored the image with Prisma pencils and OMS, used the heart Nestibility and doodled around the heart with a gel pen, added glitter and some poms. The bottom edge was punched using EK Success Arrow punch. Words are computer generated. Thanks Susie!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Kelly this is very cute. I agree about the oh-so-talented SusieB. Your blog and all of the cards here are just fantastic.

Alysabeth said...

Okay I'm captivated by your blog:o) I cant get enough.